Here is everything you've wanted to know about the BBC Countryfile and Good Morning Britain presenter Sean Fletcher...
1. Sean was born in New York City, but spent his childhood in both Essex and Zimbabwe.
2. As a child his family moved to a smallholding, where they raised pigs and beef cattke and had about 200 free-range hens for eggs, which they sold at the roadside.
3. Sean loves music, sings and plays the piano and violin and is trained as a music producer.
4. He began a career in journalism with the BBC in Cardiff, before moving to London to work for Radio 5 Live.
5. Sean stayed with the BBC, where he worked as a sports presenter, until 2011, before moving to Sky Sports.
6. Since 2015 he's being a presenter for Countryfile, Good Morning Britain and Sunday Morning Live.
7. After meeting his Welsh wife Luned Tonderai he pledged to her on their wedding day that he would learn to speak Welsh, and he is now fluent!
8. The couple have two children and now live in London.
9. Sean is heavily involved in supporting charities and has run the London marathon three times, twice raising funds for Beating Bowel Cancer, and the third time to support Heads Together and Young Minds UK.
10. When meeting Prince William at a Heads Together event Sean told the royal about his son's OCD, something he had never discussed publicly before. He said the event made him realise that it was better to talk openly about the challenges of the condition.
11. Sean has a degree in geography, which helped foster his love for travelling and the natural world.
Choose a subscription offer to suit you and benefit from generous savings on the shop price, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.