Take a little adventure with a country break in the beautiful Cotswolds thanks to Tenderstem® and Hook Norton Brewery.
We’re giving a lucky winner the chance to explore the stunning Cotswolds, spending two nights at The Fox in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. Managed by Hook Norton Brewery, the independent family-owned brewery located in the Cotswold Hills, this traditional 16th century inn is situated in a historic market place and boasts fantastic cask ales and the best in British food.
Sample The Fox’s adventurous new special dish, available for a limited time only: chargrilled Tenderstem® broccoli with breaded goats cheese, prosciutto and romesco. This dish has been created by head chef, Matt Weedon, to celebrate Tenderstem®’s new series of three walks which all end at a Hook Norton pub.
Tenderstem® has a sweet, mild flavour and is packed with goodness. An incredibly versatile vegetable, it’s the perfect addition to any dish, so make every dish a little adventure with Tenderstem®.
Two nights’ accommodation and breakfast for two people at The Fox, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, plus evening meal for two, also at The Fox
Terms and conditions apply
- There is one prize of a two-night stay at The Fox, Chipping Norton, based on two adults sharing.
- The accommodation must be booked by May 2019.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for stays during bank holidays, half terms, summer holidays or between 22nd – 31st December 2018 and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The prize includes one evening meal at The Fox for two people. This includes 3 courses and one drink per person. Any additional expenses incurred are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
- The prize includes travel to and from Chipping Norton for the winner and one guest. Tenderstem® will reimburse travel costs up to a maximum of £150 per person. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange travel.
- All incidental expenses in addition to a two-night stay at The Fox are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
- The winner and their guest must be over 18.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
This competition closes before midnight on 25th June 2018
Simply answer the below question:
Choose a subscription offer to suit you and benefit from generous savings on the shop price, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.