Enter your best photograph of your dog in the great outdoors for the chance to win five bags of Skinner's Pet Foods!
Skinner’s Pet Foods have nearly 50 years’ experience in producing a range of high-quality dry dog food, which can be carefully selected for your individual dog with the help of our nutritional advisor who is available to talk to Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Skinner’s caters for dogs which require all sorts of different supplements or recipes. Skinner’s Maintenance Plus can offer help for the older dog suffering from joint pain or discomfort - it contains Joint Aid, which has been proven to ease joint pain and increase mobility, giving your old friend a new lease of life. The hypoallergenic range is free from wheat, maize, barley, soya and dairy products, so therefore suitable for those with sensitive stomachs.
Do you have a fussy dog who picks at their food? This is another area in which Skinner’s excels. Skinner’s Ruff & Ready formula incorporates meat, steam cooked flaked cereals and peas, which wins over even the fussiest of eaters.
Skinner’s also recognises that each dog requires a different diet, so has carefully created a range of diets suitable for all breeds. Free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives, Skinner’s takes pride in sourcing all its ingredients from reliable and, where possible, local sources. By feeding Skinner’s you can have peace of mind in knowing that your dog is eating human-grade quality, nutritious food that they will be sure to thrive on.
How to enter
Simply enter your best photograph of your dog in the great outdoors for the chance to win.
First prize: 5 bags of choice for the winner
Second Prize: 2 bags
Third Prize: 2x 2.5kg bags
Due to product availability and delivery, the prize can only be delivered to a winner within UK & Ireland. Skinner's Pet Foods will arrange delivery of the prize to the winner.
Please note: we manually approve all photographs and while we do our best to do so quickly there may be a slight delay if you upload an image outside of office hours. Thanks for your patience.
Countryfile.com image competition terms and conditions
- 1. The Promoter
- 1.1 The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited (“the Promoter”).
- 1.2 The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
- 2. The Competition
- 2.1 The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands aged  years or older, save as the employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the competition.
- 2.2 You may vote for more than one image, but there is a limit of one vote per image. The last date to vote is [23:59:59] on [1-11-2017] (“Voting Closing Date”).
- 3. How to enter
- 3.1 The last date for entries is [23:59:59] on [01-10-2017] (“Competition Closing Date”). Entries received after the Competition Closing Date will be rejected.
- 3.2 To enter the competition, please submit an image [of your dog outdoors] before the Competition Closing Date. You may submit no more than one image.
- 3.3 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- 4. Winner announcement and claiming the prize
- 4.1 The top 10 images with the most votes will be shortlisted. Only one photo from any entrant is eligible to make the shortlist.
- 4.2 From the shortlist, the [BBC Countryfile Magazine] editorial team, including an independent judge, will select the winner. Shortlisted entries will be marked against the theme of the competition.
- 4.3 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 4.4 The Promoter will notify the winner by phone or email by [20-12-2017].
- 4.5 If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within  working days of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- 4.6 The name and county of residence of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Winners List Request, Countryfile Magazine, PO Box 501, Leicester LE94 0AA within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- 5. Data protection and publicity
- 5.2 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- 5.3 By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the copyright holder in any image submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder. Should your entry win, you will retain the copyright but you grant to the Promoter a free, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use or reproduce all images submitted for the competition. You will always receive a credit if we use your winning entry in any way.
- 6. General
- 6.1 The Promoter reserves the rights to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 6.2 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- 6.3 The competition prizes are subject to availability.
- 6.4 The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- 6.5 The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- 6.6 By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Subscribe to BBC Countryfile Magazine today and you can enjoy generous savings from the shop price plus, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.