The winner will enjoy a 5 night luxury escape to Karma St. Martin’s in The Isles of Scilly. This award winning pet friendly hotel welcomes you and your furry companion to the island with a VIP (Very Important Pet) check-in experience like no other.
A picturesque ocean view room with dog bowls and blanket will be your base to explore the kilometres of dog friendly white sand beaches and rural countryside together. Return to toast the gorgeous Scilly sunset with a world class wine list and ‘Pawsecco' bar. In the evening dine in the hotel’s waterfront restaurant and feast on lobster, seafood and fresh local delicacies whilst Fido enjoys a steak dish straight from Karma’s canine kitchen.
To win this ultimate dog-friendly holiday experience share with us your favourite holiday photos of your dog making the most of their holiday. The dog with the best photo will win themselves and two human companions a three night stay in an ocean view room at Karma St. Martin’s on a bed and breakfast basis. The runner up will win £200 worth of accommodation vouchers to spend at Karma St. Martin’s.
How to upload your photo
1. Find your best dogs on holiday photograph and check the size. You may need to resize your photo if it is a very high resolution as we regret that larger images will not be accepted.
2. Click choose file and upload your photo
3. Tick the 'I am not a robot' box
4. Click 'Upload your photo' - you should then see this message 'Image uploaded successfully! Please fill out the rest of the form to complete your entry.'
5. Add a caption for your photo and your name and email address. Please confirm you have read our terms and conditions and click 'Enter competition'
Please note, that we manually approve all photographs so this is only done during office hours so you might not see your photo online immediately.
Entries close at midnight on 30 June 2017 and voting closing before midnight on 15 July 2017 - Good Luck!
Black out dates July & August
Transport not included
The prize must be redeemed before the 1st October 2018
All entrants must give permission for photographs submitted to be used in promotional materials including on websites, via social media and in print of all kinds.
Accommodation vouchers cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
All reservations must be booked directly with the hotel and not through a third party.
Countryfile.com image competition terms and conditions
- 1. The Promoter
- 1.1 The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited (“the Promoter”).
- 1.2 The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
- 2. The Competition
- 2.1 The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands aged [age] years or older, save as the employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the competition.
- 2.2 You may vote for more than one image, but there is a limit of one vote per image. The last date to vote is [time] on [day-month-year] (“Voting Closing Date”).
- 3. How to enter
- 3.1 The last date for entries is [time] on [day-month-year] (“Competition Closing Date”). Entries received after the Competition Closing Date will be rejected.
- 3.2 To enter the competition, please submit an image [add wording] before the Competition Closing Date. You may submit more than one image.
- 3.3 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- 4. Winner announcement and claiming the prize
- 4.1 The top 10 images with the most votes will be shortlisted. Only one photo from any entrant is eligible to make the shortlist. If more than one image from the same entrant receives enough votes to make the top 10, the image with the most votes will be chosen to form part of the shortlist.
- 4.2 From the shortlist, the [website name] editorial team, including an independent judge, will select the winner. Shortlisted entries will be marked against the theme of the competition.
- 4.3 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 4.4 The Promoter will notify the winner by phone or email by [day-month-year].
- 4.5 If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within […] working days of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- 4.6 The name and county of residence of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Winners List Request, Countryfile Magazine, PO Box 501, Leicester LE94 0AA within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- 5. Data protection and publicity
- 5.2 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- 5.3 By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the copyright holder in any image submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder. Should your entry win, you will retain the copyright but you grant to the Promoter a free, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use or reproduce all images submitted for the competition. You will always receive a credit if we use your winning entry in any way.
- 6. General
- 6.1 The Promoter reserves the rights to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 6.2 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- 6.3 The competition prizes are subject to availability.
- 6.4 The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- 6.5 The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- 6.6 By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Enter your photo
Subscribe to BBC Countryfile Magazine today and you can enjoy generous savings from the shop price plus, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.