Latest on countryfile.com
- British wasp guide: how to identify common species, lifecycle and why wasps sting in autumn
- Walk: Buttermere and Rannerdale Knotts, Cumbria
- Sara Maitland: The uncertainty surrounding Brexit is doing Britain’s farmers no favours
- British hillforts guide: history and best places to visit
- 10 of the most endangered animal species in Britain
October in the countryside
Our pick of the best autumn walks, mushroom recipes and spooky things to do this month
Sign up to the Countryfile.com newsletter for the latest Countryfile magazine newsThanks! You have been added to our newsletter mailing list.
By entering your details, you are agreeing to Countryfile.com terms and conditions. You can unsubscribe at any time.