1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
The closing date for entries is 23.59 on 14/04/2019.
4. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. Entrants should enter by BBC Countryfile Magazine Online. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
7. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
8. The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the winner’s details with the prize provider.
9. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
11. Travel is not included in the prize. Food is not included in the prize. 1 Pet Permitted Per Booking
12. Prize must be redeemed between 5th – 26th April 2019, 7th – 21st June 2019, 20th – 27th September 2019. Shippon sleeps 6 over 2 Bedrooms and 1 Double Sofa Bed. No All Male or All Female Groups.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
15. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
16. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.