This year Pancake Day falls on 25th February – celebrate Shrove Tuesday with this easy pancake recipe, plus a selection of delicious fillings.
- Plain flour 110g
- large eggs 2
- milk 200ml
- water 50ml
- Pinch of salt
- Large knob of butter
From classic combinations to savoury sensations, here are a few ideas for what to put in your pancakes.
- Cream and golden syrup. Sickeningly delicious.
- Maple syrup, whipped cream, roasted chopped pecans and apples pan fried in butter.
- Golden syrup, crème fraiche, orange zest and orange segments.
- keep it simple, so just lemon and sugar
Jam and sugar
- Banana and melted chocolate
- Or why not try savoury, with cheese and spinach?