HALTI Walking is a stylish range of collars, leads and harnesses designed to make walking together stylish, practical and fun! Designed by the dog behaviour experts, this range benefits from over 30 years of product creation.
The tailored ‘easy-fit’ design and great product features, allow you and your dog to make the most of getting out, whatever the weather. Whilst the quality padded design helps to maintain maximum comfort for both dog and owner. Bringing together style and functionality.
There are four great colours to choose from, so you and your dog are sure to look fabulous and its machine washable too! Perfect for puppies and dogs of all sizes. The perfect choice for walking your dog.
Please visit: www.companyofanimals.co.uk for more information on HALTI Walking
How to enter your photo
How to upload your photo
1. Find your favourite photograph of your dog and check that your image is no larger than 1,000 x 1,000 and is saved as a jpg file. You may need to resize your photo if it is a very high resolution or large file size.
2. Click choose file and upload your photo
3. Tick the 'I am not a robot' box
4. Click 'Upload your photo' - you should then see this message 'Image uploaded successfully! Please fill out the rest of the form to complete your entry.'
5. Add a caption for your photo and your name and email address. Please confirm you have read our terms and conditions and click 'Enter competition'
Entries close at midnight on 16 September 2018 and voting closing before midnight on 30 September 2018
- PRIZE 1 - HALTI Walking Set for you and 3 of your friends. Each HALTI Walking Set consists of a Collar, Harness and a Lead of your choice, it is available in 4 sizes and 4 colours.
- PRIZE 2 – HALTI Walking Set and Hamper Charity Donation
Countryfile.com image competition terms and conditions
- 1. The Promoter
- 1.1 The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited (“the Promoter”) and Company of Animals
- 1.2 The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
- 2. The Competition
- 2.1 The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands aged 18 years or older, save as the employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the competition.
- 2.2 You may vote for more than one image, but there is a limit of one vote per image. The last date to vote is 23:59:59 on 30th September 2018 (“Voting Closing Date”).
- 3. How to enter
- 3.1 The last date for entries is 23:59":59 on 16th September 2018 (“Competition Closing Date”). Entries received after the Competition Closing Date will be rejected.
- 3.2 To enter the competition, please submit an image of your dog before the Competition Closing Date. You may submit more than one image.
- 3.3 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- 4. Winner announcement and claiming the prize
- 4.1 The top 10 images with the most votes will be shortlisted. Only one photo from any entrant is eligible to make the shortlist. If more than one image from the same entrant receives enough votes to make the top 10, the image with the most votes will be chosen to form part of the shortlist.
- 4.2 From the shortlist, the BBC Countryfile Magazine editorial team and Company of Animals representative, including an independent judge, will select the winner. Shortlisted entries will be marked against the theme of the competition.
- 4.3 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 4.4 The Promoter, Company of Animals, will notify the winner by phone or email by 12th October 2018
- 4.5 If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 15 working days of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- 4.6 The name and county of residence of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Winners List Request, Countryfile Magazine, PO Box 501, Leicester LE94 0AA within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- 5. Data protection and publicity
- 5.2 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- 5.3 By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the copyright holder in any image submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder. Should your entry win, you will retain the copyright but you grant to the Promoter a free, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use or reproduce all images submitted for the competition. You will always receive a credit if we use your winning entry in any way.
- 6. General
- 6.1 The Promoter reserves the rights to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 6.2 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- 6.3 The competition prizes are subject to availability.
- 6.4 The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- 6.5 The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- 6.6 By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Enter your photo
Choose a subscription offer to suit you and benefit from generous savings on the shop price, free UK delivery and discounts off special editions and back issues.