Welcome to the third annual Countryfile Magazine Awards, where we ask you to join with us in celebration of all the good things about the British countryside. We know from the two previous years just how much these awards mean to the winners, so please do take the time to cast your votes – and you could win a fantastic holiday!
This year, there are 10 categories to vote in. To simplify things, we’ve asked experts in each of the category topics to provide a shortlist. Then it’s up to you. Read the entries for each category and decide which one most deserves your vote. Voting closes on 30 September 2013.
There are three ways to record your votes:
1. You could fill in the form on page 38 of the August issue of the magazine.
2. You could send an email with your selections to email@example.com
3. Use the online form below.
And if you take part in the vote, you could win a two-night break in Devon.
Here are the categories:
1. Britain’s Favourite Nature Reserve
2. Britain’s Favourite Market Town
3. Britain’s Favourite Heritage Site
4. Britain’s Favourite Garden
5. Britain’s Best Countryside Writer
6. Reader Photo of the Year
7. Britain’s Favourite OutdoorsTV/Radio Presenter
8. Britain’s Favourite Outdoor Brand
9. Britain’s Best Conservation Project
10. Britain’s Favourite Holiday Destination