What you’ll need
175g wholemeal flour
3 tbs oil
75ml chicken broth/stock
Bone-shaped biscuit cutter (optional)
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius or Gas Mark 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You may have to add a bit more stock to get a rollable consistency.
3. Turn out on lightly floured surface and roll to ⅛-inch thickness.
4. Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared sheet.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes.
6. To dry out the biscuits for longer shelf life, turn off the oven but don’t remove the sheet of biscuits. Keep them in there until the oven completely cools.
Finish by putting your biscuits in a jar and tying a ribbon around it.
Click here for more Mother’s Day ideas.