- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 serving
For the salsa base
- 450g Cherries, stoned and coarsley chopped
- 1 Fresh chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, small, finely chopped
- A handful of coriander, chopped
For the dressing
- ¼tsp Salt
- 1tbsp Raspberry vinegar
- 1tbsp Apple juice
- 1tsp Honey
- 1tbsp Cold pressed rape seed oil
- STEP 1
Mix together cherries, chillies, tomato, red onion, yellow pepper and coriander in a large mixing bowl.
- STEP 2
In a separate jar, mix the dressing ingredients together and shake well.
- STEP 3
Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl and mix gently.
- STEP 4
Take the mixed ingredients and place in a jar/bowl to stand at room temperature for 3 hours and then serve.