With lamb day fast approaching, there’s no better time to cook up some traditional faggots using seasonal Welsh lamb.
- Lean Welsh lamb mince 400g
- Lean pork mince 250g
- Welsh lamb liver 250g, minced or pulse in food processor
- onion 1, finely chopped
- Sage and onion stuffing mix 170g, 1 pack
- Black pepper
- Ground mace 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground sage 1/2 teaspoon
- Flour to shape
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Water or vegetable stock 50ml
These Welsh lamb faggots are delicious served with creamy mash, mushy peas and onion gravy.