BBC Countryfile Magazine issue 191: Jubilee Special
Find out what's in the Jubilee special issue 191 of BBC Countryfile magazine
In your Jubilee special issue:
- The regal heritage of the River Thames
- Goshawks: the hidden life of this master of stealth
- The transformation of the Jubilee Oak
- A walk along the 134-mile John Muir Pollinator Way
- The facts of extinction and the human as predator and protector of the natural world
- Rewilding the Royal Estates
- A celebration of the life of artist and plantsman Sir Cedric Morris
Don’t forget that BBC Countryfile Magazine is also available on all major digital platforms. We have versions for Android, Kindle Fire and Kindle e-reader, as well as an iOS app for the iPad and iPhone.
Tanya Jackson is the acting group digital editor of countryfile.com and discoverwildlife.com. She loves campfire cooking, swimming in the sea, trail running, rural folklore, barn owls and red kites, hiking with the kids and looking for signs of ancient settlements in the Wiltshire hills where she lives. Tanya also has a passion for English food and drink, and loves uncovering the stories of the land as told through local produce.